Accepting orders for Pierre Hermé’s and Laduree’s macarons/pralines/jam now!
See details below : )
1. $75 for a box of 12 Pierre Hermé macarons, assorted flavours.
2. $85 for a box of 15 Ladurée macarons, assorted flavours.
3. $40 for a bottle of Christine Ferber jam (confiture) from Pierre Hermé, your choice of flavour.
4. $85 for a box of Pierre Hermé chocolate pralines (approximately 28 pieces), assorted flavours.
What’s included: whatever is given upon purchase, i.e. paper bag, original box, catalogue and whatnot.
Date of arrival: 4th April 2012. I do not wish to further compromise the taste and freshness of the macarons so if you can’t collect them on 4th (or latest 5th), please do not order.
Mode of collection: Mass meetup at central area, venue/time to be confirmed later.
Payment mode: POSB/DBS Internet Banking or ATM Transfer. No interbank transfer.
Deadline: All orders and payments have to be made by 30th March 2012, 7pm.
Send in your order(s) with subject “Macarons – Confirmed” to email@example.com using the format below:
Full Name (real name):
Item/Quantity (Pierre Hermé and/or Ladurée):
Terms and conditions (read carefully!)
– Only paid orders will be taken.
– No cancellation of order is allowed once payment is made.
– Full refund will be given if spree is cancelled or I can’t buy the items for whatever reason.
– If GST is incurred, all participants will share the cost.
– For enquiries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, please do not join if you’re uncomfortable with the T&Cs. Thank you!
Read Full Post »