I’ve just came back from London early this morning and will be heading back again the day after tomorrow, yay me.
For those of you who didn’t manage to get the macarons from Pierre Hermé the previous time, fret not cuz I’m doing another spree this time, albeit a very last minute one.
Spring has finally arrived in London and Pierre Hermé has launched a new collection to celebrate the season. A pleasant surprise that was when I went to the boutique a couple of days ago. Bright and cheery, the latest flavours include Mosaic (pistachio, Morello cherries, cinnamon), Eden (peach, saffron, apricot), Métissé (orange, carrot, cinnamon), Menthe Fraîche (fresh mint), Infiniment Vanille (vanilla), Plenitude (chocolate, caramel) etc etc. Plus, for the month of April, as part of the “Les Jardins“ series, there’s a special limited edition flavour called Macaron Jardin Secret, a trio of rose, vanilla and clove. Does that sound intriguing or what?
On a side note, I’m extremely pleased that this batch arrived safely back in Singapore looking perfect and absolutely gorgeous! Happy max~
So if you are keen, drop me an email asap : ) More details below.
P.S. Accepting orders for Ladurée too. Guess what, they’ve just increased their prices across the board after 1st April, boo.
1. $75 for a box of 12 Pierre Hermé macarons, assorted flavours.
2. $90 for a box of 15 Ladurée macarons, assorted flavours.
3. $40 for a bottle of Christine Ferber jam (confiture) from Pierre Hermé, your choice of flavour.
4. $85 for a box of Pierre Hermé chocolate pralines (approximately 28 pieces), assorted flavours.
What’s included: whatever is given upon purchase, i.e. paper bag, original box, catalogue and whatnot.
Date of arrival: 10th April 2012. I do not wish to further compromise the taste and freshness of the macarons so if you can’t collect them on 10th (or latest 11th), please do not order.
Mode of collection: Mass meetup at central area, venue/time to be confirmed later.
Payment mode: POSB/DBS Internet Banking or ATM Transfer. No interbank transfer.
Deadline: All orders and payments have to be made by 6th April 2012, 9am.
Send in your order(s) with subject “Macarons – Confirmed” to email@example.com using the format below:
Full Name (real name):
Item/Quantity (Pierre Hermé and/or Ladurée):
Terms and conditions (read carefully!)
– Only paid orders will be taken.
– No cancellation of order is allowed once payment is made.
– Full refund will be given if spree is cancelled or I can’t buy the items for whatever reason.
– If GST is incurred, all participants will share the cost.
– For enquiries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, please do not join if you’re uncomfortable with the T&Cs. Thank you!