Received this in my inbox this morning. Just nice as I’m heading to London this weekend. Anybody interested? Ordering details below : )
“JARDIN DU PARADIS: Gourmet Heaven
The new Jardin macaron has a refined taste in the Oriental style, combining fragrant saffron with aniseed in a subtle alchemy of flavours.
Stimulate your taste buds this month with the newest addition to the Jardins collection.
13 Lowndes Street SW1X 9EX – Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street W1A 1AB”
1. $75 for a box of 12 Pierre Hermé macarons, assorted flavours including JARDIN DU PARADIS as shown above.
2. $90 for a box of 15 Ladurée macarons, assorted flavours.
3. $40 for a bottle of Christine Ferber jam (confiture) from Pierre Hermé, your choice of flavour.
4. $85 for a box of Pierre Hermé chocolate pralines (approximately 28 pieces), assorted flavours.
What’s included: whatever is given upon purchase, i.e. paper bag, original box, catalogue and whatnot.
Date of arrival: 13th June 2012. I do not wish to further compromise the taste and freshness of the macarons so if you can’t collect them on 13th or latest 14th), please do not order.
Mode of collection: Mass meetup at central area, venue/time to be confirmed later.
Payment mode: POSB/DBS Internet Banking or ATM Transfer. No interbank transfer.
Deadline: All orders and payments have to be made by 10th June 2012, 9am.
Send in your order(s) with subject “Macarons – Confirmed” to firstname.lastname@example.org using the format below:
Full Name (real name):
Item/Quantity (Pierre Hermé and/or Ladurée):
Terms and conditions (read carefully!)
- Only paid orders will be taken.
– No cancellation of order is allowed once payment is made.
– Full refund will be given if spree is cancelled or I can’t buy the items for whatever reason.
– If GST is incurred, all participants will share the cost.
– For enquiries, please email me at email@example.com
Lastly, please do not join if you’re uncomfortable with the T&Cs. Thank you!