First macarons spree of 2012 is here! : )
As usual, will be taking orders for Pierre Hermé’s and Ladurée’s macarons. I tried the latter last month when I brought a couple of boxes back from London and I still didn’t like them. No idea why so many people are raving about Ladurée, oh well.
Anyway, these babies will arrive on the first day of Chinese New Year! No better time to share these with your loved ones.
Brought back the mega awesome legend-worthy truffle macarons last month! Winter is ending in Paris but I think they should be still available this time~
Due to some personal requests, I’m also bringing back pralines and jams! Diversification, haha.
1. $75 for a box of 12 Pierre Hermé macarons, assorted flavours.
2. $75 for a box of 12 truffle macarons from Pierre Hermé, subject to availability.
3. $85 for a box of 15 Ladurée macarons, assorted flavours.
4. $40 for a bottle of Christine Ferber jam (confiture) from Pierre Hermé, your choice of flavour.
5. $85 for a box of Pierre Hermé chocolate pralines (approximately 28 pieces), assorted flavours.
What’s included: whatever is given upon purchase, i.e. paper bag, original box, catalogue and whatnot.
Date of arrival: 23rd January 2012. I do not wish to further compromise the taste and freshness of the macarons so if you can’t collect them on 23rd, please do not order.
Mode of collection: Mass meetup at central area, venue/time to be confirmed later.
Payment mode: POSB/DBS Internet Banking or ATM Transfer. No interbank transfer.
Deadline: All orders and payments have to be made by 19th January 2012, 7pm.
Send in your order(s) with subject “Macarons – Confirmed” to email@example.com using the format below:
Full Name (real name):
Item/Quantity (Pierre Hermé and/or Ladurée):
Terms and conditions (read carefully!)
– Only paid orders will be taken.
– No cancellation of order is allowed once payment is made.
– Full refund will be given if spree is cancelled or I can’t buy the items for whatever reason.
– If GST is incurred, all participants will share the cost.
– For enquiries, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, please do not join if you’re uncomfortable with the T&Cs. Thank you!