What does vanilla+basil taste like? Find out now!
Taking orders for Pierre Hermé‘s Jardin July collection : )
“JARDIN D’EDEN: A Garden of Many Marvels
Discover on your palate the precise taste of heaven, with the blend of Pierre Hermé Paris “House” vanilla and Grand Vert basil.
Now available in both London boutiques for the month of July.
13 Lowndes Street SW1X 9EX – Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street W1A 1AB”
1. $75 for a box of 12 Pierre Hermé macarons, assorted flavours including JARDIN D’EDEN as shown above.
2. $90 for a box of 15 Ladurée macarons, assorted flavours.
3. $40 for a bottle of Christine Ferber jam (confiture) from Pierre Hermé, your choice of flavour.
4. $85 for a box of Pierre Hermé chocolate pralines (approximately 28 pieces), assorted flavours.
What’s included: whatever is given upon purchase, i.e. paper bag, original box, catalogue and whatnot.
Date of arrival: 30th July 2012. I do not wish to further compromise the taste and freshness of the macarons so if you can’t collect them on 30th or latest 31th), please do not order.
Mode of collection: Mass meetup at central area, venue/time to be confirmed later.
Payment mode: POSB/DBS Internet Banking or ATM Transfer. No interbank transfer.
Deadline: All orders and payments have to be made by 26th July 2012, 9pm.
Send in your order(s) with subject “Macarons – Confirmed” to firstname.lastname@example.org using the format below:
Full Name (real name):
Item/Quantity (Pierre Hermé and/or Ladurée):
Terms and conditions (read carefully!)
– Only paid orders will be taken.
– No cancellation of order is allowed once payment is made.
– Full refund will be given if spree is cancelled or I can’t buy the items for whatever reason.
– If GST is incurred, all participants will share the cost.
– For enquiries, please email me at email@example.com
Lastly, please do not join if you’re uncomfortable with the T&Cs. Thank you!